Sunday, December 23, 2018

Charlie Twice a Day Keeps the Blues Away…

Yes, I got to see Charlie twice today. I woke up at 9 am and was awaiting his arrival with breakfast. Maggie was in the window as well. Charlie came pulling up front of my yard about 9:45 am. I passed the time playing my new video games Tracy got me for Christmas.

The luck of the draw dictates we get sausage biscuits and that’s what we got. I was just glad to get a hot breakfast and a gigantic diet Coke. Charlie was in the Christmas spirit and slipped me a ten dollar bill to get lunch with. I actually used the money down at the Circle K to get Maggie some pork skins and I got myself a couple of diet Mountain Dews.

Tonight, Maggie and I were once again hungry little critters. My father was gone to a Christmas party in Waverly, Alabama (god’s country) so Charlie was flying solo. Bless his heart, he remembered to get Maggie a single with cheese plain without the fixins. Maggie ate that burger about as fast as I put it on the computer room floor. Dear soul, I always worry she is going to get choked when she does that.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Merry Christmas to you and the Magster!