Friday, December 14, 2018

Dodging the Rain…

The downpour had quit overnight giving me smooth sailing as I drove in to volunteer this morning. It was misting heavily on the drive home, though.

I hadn’t heard much out of my princess this week. She has been cramming for and taking her finals. She greeted me at the door of the Humane Society and said, “I am finished with school for another term.”

“What class are you taking next term?” I asked her.

“Music appreciation,” she replied. “That should lighten the load just a tad bit.”

“Now, that is something I can help you with,” I told her with knowledgeable aspirations.

“You’re going to be seeing a lot more of me in the next few weeks,” she said. “I hope you don’t mind.”

“I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world,” I told her.

“I love you baby!” She told me and gave me a quick kiss.

No comments: