Sunday, December 16, 2018

Charlie and the F Bomb…

F-BombCharlie’s been known to use the F word in his lexicon of language quite frequently. The morning he was all, “Those (bleeping) employees at that (bleeping) McDonald’s don’t know what they are (bleeping) doing!”

I put my finger to my mouth trying to get Charlie to tone it down some. He was all riled up and Tracy was sitting just inside on the couch.

“Y’all get bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits this morning,” Charlie said. “Because they (bleeped) it up and I brought Tracy a biscuit as well.”

I told Charlie thank you as he then turned his attention to Maggie and Tracy.

“Hey Tracy! Hey, my Maggie Lou,” he said.

“Well, that was colorful,” Tracy said with a laugh as I stepped back inside and shut the door.

“Charlie’s got a touch of Tourette's syndrome and can’t help it,” I said explaining it away.

Soon, Charlie was headed to Old Fuss and Feather’s house with another biscuit and my father’s coveted Senior Coffee.

Jumping Mud Puddles…

We got so much rain recently that my driveway is a mosh pit. Tracy and I were leaving for dad’s house this morning and I got stuck in my own driveway. I pulled forward and turned sharply right and then backed out without incident.

“My Blu-ray player keeps saying weak or no signal,” dad told me before we left.

“That’s your HDMI cable,” I replied.

Yep, It was the HDMI cable. I changed it out and things were working fine again. Dad was watching a Blu-ray of the 2004 Auburn Tigers. How boring is that? Thankfully, he turned it off while Tracy and I were over there. Dad was very glad to see Tracy.

“It is remarkable how much he has improved socially since dating you,” he told her. “He actually answers the phone now!”

Tracy was acting all shy and blushed.

“Thank you, Mr. John,” she replied.

China Moon…

chinese-take-outLast night, I ordered take out Chinese. I got the always spicy General Tso’s chicken and Tracy got Moo Goo Gai Pan wanting milder fare. I got the food from China Moon as they are inexpensive and always delicious. I fed us last night for under $20 and Tracy gave me her thumbs up about the food.

“Soon, I am going to take you out on a proper date,” I told her. “Just let me save up some money.”

“Let’s go to that little Italian place out by the interstate,” Tracy said. “Then I will give you something extra special when we return home.”

“Like you in your birthday suit?” I asked crassly with a chuckle.

“That can be arranged,” Tracy replied with a devilish smile.

To see her naked is like looking at one of the wonders of the world.

No comments: