Monday, December 03, 2018

Getting in the Spirit of Things…

NekotYES! Kroger had colored Christmas lights in sets of 100. I bought four packs at $2.49 each. I was surprised at the price and expected to pay much more. I am getting in the Christmas spirit slowly but surely. I already have my step railings decorated. Next, I am going to tackle my shrubbery tomorrow when the day warms up some. Burr! It is cold out there tonight. One nice thing about mom’s Honda is that it warms up quickly. It was toasty warm by the time I arrived at Kroger. 

I didn’t buy much of a way as far as things to eat. I just mainly got breakfast foods for when Tracy stays over and sandwich fixins. Dad fussed a little bit about it but I assured him things were fine. The total was still $61 dollars despite what little bit I got. I got plenty of cheese on wheat crackers and peanut butter which I live on these days. I also got a big pack of smoked sliced turkey and a loaf of Sunbeam old fashioned bread. My big expenditure and splurge was two eight packs of lemon/lime Gatorade. Each bottle only has 140 calories which is far short of sugary soda. I get so tired of drinking copious amounts of water all the time.

I was also thinking of my Magster tonight. She gets so tired of eating just Purina One so I got her some of those Nekot lemon crème cookies to eat. I will only give them to her sparingly, but she loves them. It makes for a happy and content dog. She has a sweet tooth like her owner.

No comments: