Monday, December 17, 2018

Last Day is Wednesday…

Mrs. Barbara finally hired someone to take my position at the Humane Society. His name is Raphael and he is a little Hispanic fellow who speaks impeccable English. I showed him today how to do everything and what his chores will be. He eagerly followed my directions just overjoyed to have a job. I will come in Wednesday and supervise one last time to make sure he knows the ropes – probably only working a few hours. I need a break. I am totally burned out. I want to sleep late for a change during the week and just be plain lazy (I think I’ve earned it!). Tracy is torn with the arrangements – not getting to see me every other morning during the week. She will adjust in no time. She’s out of school and can see me every night if she wants to. 

Last night, Tracy sent me a link to this song and dedicated it to me. She knows I love Joni Mitchell. I just adore this song and hadn’t heard it in years. I messaged her back that I loved it and hoped she felt that way about me after her three year fiasco with Michael (ex boyfriend) and his philandering ways. 




No comments: