Tuesday, December 11, 2018

What Tracy is Getting for Christmas…

Turquoise Watch

12k Gold & Silver Turquoise Inlay Watch

I hope she likes this. She loves turquoise so this should fit the bill. I didn’t realize turquoise jewelry was so expensive. I am using my January and February computer parts money in advance to pay for this. It was $229 dollars.

Turquoise gems are channel inlaid in this 12k gold and silver ladies watch band. The watch band is 9/16" tapering to 5/16" and has a gold extension band. This comes with a quartz movement battery operated watch face. Navajo made in New Mexico. Signed by the artist.

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

It is beautiful!! I know she'll love it! BTW, did you feel the "earthquake"? About 5:30a our time, 6:30a Tracey time. 4.4, yeah I know. It was a tremor but people want to call it an earthquake.

Jan said...

Pretty! Guess is pays to be on your nice list (or is she on your naughty list?). She's a lucky girl!

Andrew said...

Sharyn, I didn't feel a tremor, but I will take your word for it. It would have to raise the dead to wake me up that early.

Jan, she's been naughty! Bad girl! LOL I am just kidding. She's my princess and gets treated like one!