Tuesday, December 11, 2018

For the Love of a Princess…

It would be just my luck that my next injection falls on Christmas day. Rebecca said they are open the 26th and she will be there. I just have to tough it out for a day. I told dad to be sure to give me an extra Risperdal pill just in case for Christmas. I don’t want to spend Christmas miserable with my not so friendly friend mental illness.

My eyes opened this morning and Tracy was propped up on her elbow watching me sleep. Good morning she said with a giggle as I yawned and stretched. She’s my little princess I tell you. Despite my trying to dissuade her from coming, she came anyway last night. She didn’t get here until almost ten my time. I went to bed at eleven and she soon followed me after using my computer for awhile. She was trying to decide what course to take next term. She took my advice and is only going to take one class next term instead of the two she took this time. She took two doosies too – biology and chemistry and their corresponding labs..

I couldn’t dawdle this morning. I told Tracy she would just have to excuse me – that I was all business. I had warned her the night before and she still came. Dad called me at 8:30 to make sure I was up and getting dressed. Soon, I was on my way with a 9:00 am rendezvous with the pharmacy. Dad already had my prescription filled so I was ready to go. Kamath Medical was my next destination and my shot went without a hitch.

Christmas will be here in two weeks and I still haven’t bought Tracy’s gift. I know she loves and collects turquoise jewelry so I think I am going to get her a turquoise neckless and matching bracelet. I better get on the web and order that right now while I am thinking about it.

No comments: