Sunday, April 17, 2005

Homeless Blogging

More Memoirs of my Homeless Days

I found a journal written by a homeless guy named Kevin today. I had never heard of blogs before. I was looking for information or tips to make homelessness easier and more comfortable. He didn’t have anything useful for homeless people on his blog. He didn’t even have any links to help homeless people. It was mainly just a personal journal. I really would like to find a journal or website that helps the homeless help themselves.

I think I will try this blogging thing. I did sign up for a blog and joined the homeless blogs webring. It is run by a homeless guy in Vermont. From what I have found on the internet there are few success stories when it involves homelessness. I want to write a journal about working towards and getting out of homelessness so people can read what I did and how I did it. I have yet to find a journal or website that tells that tale. Most of these websites are depressing stories with no resolve

No comments: