Sunday, April 03, 2005

Regaining normalcy…….

I feel a hundred percent better today. The delusions and hallucinations have gone away for the most part. Yesterday, I just finally broke down and called my parents. I hate to get them worried and worry that I will destroy any of the trust I have built up over this past year.

“Help!” I said.

“What’s wrong?” They asked very concerned.

“Something’s not right and I am having a major relapse.” I replied while sobbing uncontrollably on the phone.

I really was scared shitless that I was going to start relieving the hell that was my life a year ago.

Mom came and picked me as I was not fit to drive. Dad went and got some lunch from Rodger’s barbeque then made me take two Zyprexa, a depakote, and gave me a shot that was some kind of sedative my brother called in. I went downstairs into my old room at my parent’s house and slept until this morning. I probably slept for sixteen hours.

Today kind of feels like a rebirth. Like the fabled phoenix reborn from the ashes. I feel that much better. I have learned that hard way that when things get tough to immediate as for help. Nip it in the bud before things really do get bad.

I spent the whole morning cleaning house, mopping floors, and doing all my laundry. I kinda of trying to put my life back in order after a week of confusion. I also managed to get my term paper for psychology finished.

No comments: