Saturday, April 23, 2005

This Old House Update

Well, they started work on my laundry room today. I just got back from overseeing what they were doing and the plans. Charlie helped me get all this up and the fellow who is doing the work. I don’t know what I would do without Charlie.

The laundry room is being added to the back of the house out from the kitchen. They are also building some stairs that come down to my backyard from the backdoor. The washer and dryer are currently sitting in my basement. The guy said it would take about two weeks to complete the work.

Next on the agenda is getting new carpet laid. The current carpet is a hideous lime green from the seventies and looks very tired. I just have to come up with the money to do all this and that is why it is taking so long to get moved in. I have to take this project one step at a time and as money allows. I am very eager to get moved in!

No comments: