Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A proud man presents:

World Literature Essay Exam Scores

Well, I managed to get a 91 on my world literature exams. The instructor told me I was one of only two As in the forty person class. That made me very proud. I was very nervous as I haven’t had an English related class in almost 14 years and have never heard of the MLA format for essays. I will credit blogging for helping me grow in my writing abilities over this past year. It has greatly increased my vocabulary as well.

Sorry, I didn’t have much of interest to post today. I had a very busy day. I was working on a story about last night’s ordeal as a delivery driver for my father’s pharmacy but ran out of steam. I may get up the energy to finish it tonight or maybe not. My first priority is to go smoke a celebratory pipe and enjoy a fresh, hot, cup of gourmet coffee. The coffee pot is percolating loudly as we speak so I must go attend to more pressing matters. Good night and blog on!

No comments: