Saturday, February 19, 2005

Gaining my own home PHASE II…….

The new house I bought has been put on the back burner for a long time. Now, it seems, we are fixing to get the ball rolling. Very soon within weeks I will be moved into my new home. I am ecstatically excited!

Charlie has been using my new house for storage. It is full of his antique furniture and odds and ends. Monday we are going to spend all day moving everything out and getting ready for me to move in. Charlie called the electrician last night and we are going to have the complete house rewired. The bathroom also needs to be tiled and sheetrock put up in it. I did most of the painting months ago but I still need to paint the wood trim around the doors and windows. Charlie wanted to leave them the original pine wood color but to me they really dates the house and makes it look old. I want them painted so he agreed to help me. I am very excited and hope my sore shoulder holds up in all that moving Monday. On a very good note, Charlie went and bought a nice, brand new stove and refrigerator yesterday and it letting me have them with the house. We just need to get the ice maker hooked up in the fridge.

Well, I see Charlie has pulled up in the white truck and is moving stuff upstairs. I better get off my ass and go help or he will get pissed with me. Good day.

No comments: