Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Casting off the funks at last……

Motivation is sorely lacking the past few days. I realize now that it is my medication. When I am in a manic mood I get so much done and am very industrious. Lately, I’ve only had the motivation to sleep great deals. I shall play personal psychiatrist and discontinue my medication and see if that makes a difference. I have no side effects what so ever on my Risperdal Consta. I wish I could say the same for depakote as I had great hopes for it.

Last night, I drove all the way over to campus only to find out we didn’t have music appreciation this week. Our instructor had previous engagements. I knew this but somehow forgot so no results from my exam till next week. Did I mention my brain has been in a hazy funk? Yes, it has. I am a live version of Night of the Living Dead lately! lol

I had a psychology exam this morning and made 100 percent on it. At least the dufus worded the exam so we actually had to put some effort into it. This time he didn’t just give us what questions and answers would be on the exam. You actually had to read the chapters and study. I came! I marked boxes! I conquered!

Well, I have to have Beowulf read by this evening and must get off this computer and get to work. If this post seems disjointed you just have to understand my mental frame of mind lately. It has been a discombobulated mess. Good day. 8^)

No comments: