Monday, February 07, 2005

Wasted time…….

Getting ready for class. $0 dollars. Driving the ten miles to class. $1 dollar. Getting there and sitting for fifteen minutes and realizing that your instructor is a no show. Fucking, aggravatingly priceless!

I was livid and went to talk to the head honcho and urged that they get someone to sit in on this class and observe. I had to be covert in this operation as this move would be wildly unpopular with my fellow students though. They think this class is “the bomb” and were glad to get to go home so early. I feel I have right to express dissent and dissatisfaction in this ordeal. I will not sit idly by while my father’s hard earned money is going to waste; that and my education. I do want to add that I am very pleased with the education I am receiving so far other than this one aberration. All my other classes are challenging and thought provoking.

No comments: