Thursday, February 10, 2005

Exam Hell……

I am almost ashamed of starting blogging again. I was determined to quit and focus on school. I felt defeated after I accidentally deleted my blog and just wanted to give up. Maybe I am addicted to this medium but that makes me laugh. How can writing be addictive and if it was is that not a good thing?

I was also having issues with paranoia over it. Will I seem wishy washy if I start back? I have missed writing and sharing it with others. I know now that probably no one will visit anymore but I can rebuild. I hope to repost all my lost posts over the weekend or at least get a good start. I am lucky that I saved them all. I have literally hundreds and hundreds of old posts.

This week has been exam hell. Most of the week has been spent studying in the library. I had three two page essays to write in class for Literature that took two class periods. I also had a biology lab exam and an essay and listening exam tonight in music appreciation. I think I did well but I am exhausted. I am going now to sort out some things with the blog and get things back up to snuff. I will also have to rebuild all my links. Maybe I will get started tonight or maybe not. I will see where my mood takes me.

No comments: