Saturday, February 05, 2005

Beautiful, joyous day……

Life is great sometimes, you know? That nasty weather we had all week was just a prelude to a beautiful weekend. My thermometer now reads 65 degrees outside. It feels like spring. I walked outside to smoke my pipe just a moment ago in a t-shirt and shorts and didn’t get chilly.

I am feeling the urge to write about more issues and things that interest me. I think I am going to start up a new blog and write about social work issues, homelessness, mental health, addiction recovery, and religion. I know, I know, a very broad range of topics to write about. I try not to write about politics or those kinds of issues on this blog so as to not alienate what readers I have. I will keep my main blog just about me and my life in school. I am off now to go set up that blog and fiddle with the template to get something that is pleasing to me.

No comments: