Friday, February 11, 2005

A whirlwind of a week……

I debated many times on putting this blog back up this week. I was having a lot of issues concerning it and my illness. I have been under a lot of stress lately. This week has been exam “hell” for me; a total of three exams in just a few days. On top of that, I had to work a lot. I am proud to say that I weathered the storm and made it through.

I did schedule a meeting with my psychiatrist this evening. Me and mother are going to drive down and see if she will give me something for anxiety and a racing mind. I have to find a balance between my mental health and the stress of school and work. I need help and cannot just do it by sheer will power alone.

Mom is going to treat me to Red Lobster after my consultation. I look forward to a good meal and time for us to talk. She insisted on going for support even though I tried to dissuade her from going. She knows very well what I am going through and understands where most do not. I insisted on driving though as she drives like a senior citizen.

I do not like whiny posts so I will close with saying that I am stable other than a few issues of paranoia. School is going well and things are moving along nicely. I am glad to have a long weekend break though and will catch up on my sleep and rest the next few days. No goddamned books or studying for two days at least and then I have to prepare for an exam on Monday. Good day and good bye for now.

No comments: