Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Good Day Dawns...

Today continues the trend of me feeling well.  I slept so well last night as I normally do these days.  I wandered into the kitchen and fixed a scrambled egg sandwich as Maggie stayed directly under my feet.  Rosa soon called as she normally does on Sunday morning when she stays home.

"Hey sleepyhead," she said. "You up?"

"It is slow going this morning, but I am up," I replied.

"What's going on this morning?"

"My good computer died," I replied.

"We will have a funeral tomorrow," she said. "I know how much you loved that computer."

I chuckled and hung up the phone when she told me she was fixing some lunch.  I am going to miss that computer.  I am mainly going to miss Window's Vista.  I am back on WindowsXP Pro now. 

Today will continue another day of thanks.  I just feel so elated lately and wonder if it's my medications.  Not even my computer dying could get me down.  I was a dour and depressed person for most of my life, and am now happy and upbeat.  I have a 6 PM AA meeting in Lagrange, but other than that, I have no other plans.  It is going to be a good day.  I can feel it. 

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I remember when I had Vista... disabled a few too many of the shortcuts built into my laptop at the time so I downgraded to XP so I can peacefully use all my buttons. :)