Saturday, February 09, 2008

Good-day Mick!

Mick Williams' Cyber-line is a radio show about nothing and something. And I love it! It would bore most people to tears, but Saturday comes and I grow more and more excited as 10 PM nears. I listen to the radio like most people watch TV. The Internet with regards to streaming radio is growing so exciting and innovative. No longer am I relegated to listening to those spurious right-wing political talk shows so prominent on today's airwaves. I have a choice and can forego politics completely! Awesome! I find modern politics a fool's errand anyway.

Going to try and stay up tonight. I slept for three hours late this afternoon getting ready. Actually, Dad brought my Benadryl and it puts me to sleep after taking it. He was headed with J.L. to a basketball game in Auburn. I find basketball, and most sports for that matter to be boring. Bunch of men running back and forth trying to stuff a ball in a basket is just not exciting to me. Now show me a motherboard with it's technical specifications and I get a hard-on. Oh sexy computer parts, where are you? I can't wait to be making some money again!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I don´t get your thingy at the side - what ARE your thoughts on Judi Dench?

C.A. said...

Hi Andrew...just checking in so you'll know I'm still reading along faithfully. I'm anxious to hear all about your first night of work. I think this McDonalds job will provide you with tons of blog fodder! I worked nights my first year out of nursing school, and decided I'm a day shift kind of gal.

Good luck on your new job.

PS...I really enjoy reading the Twitter comments!

Hugs...

Cindi Ann

amelia said...

"A Fine Romance" was done back in 1981 and her partner in that show, Michael Williams, was her husband. I love all things Judi Dench and she was great in "Time Goes By" as well.

simonsays said...

Andrew - I wish you the very best of luck with your new profession! You will be awesome...

Have a really good time. :)

rhoddy01 said...

Andrew, I've been reading your journal for a year now. I just wanted to wish you luck on your new job tomorrow. I've been working a job for the past 5 months and like you the anxiety was fierce when I first started. I worked with a vocational rehab counselor and he helped get me through the rough patches.

You can do this. It will be the best thing that can happen for you. Just keep your mind on that paycheck and the computer you want to get. Like you I love the technology and gadgets. I've been buying my new computer piece by piece and it's driving me crazy! lol. I watch the computer build and product reviews on Youtube to get my tech fix.

Anyway, best of luck. You have a bunch of people pulling for you. Dave.