Monday, February 11, 2008

The Time is Here...

Well, today is the big day.  I didn't stay up much longer after midnight last night despite my best efforts.  I just got too sleepy and crashed in the bed.  My blog advertising check came in the mail this morning.  I drove down to get it cashed, but Wal-Mart oddly wouldn't cash it.  I will have to brave my ex-wife and my bank it seems to get the money.  That money is going to be used for gas to work. 

I have to be at work at 3:30 today for orientation.  What that entails I do not know.  I do know I will be getting my work uniform.  I am so excited and maybe this is a good sign.  I am worried I will panic though without sleep.  We will just tackle that when it arrives.  

13 comments:

♥ Kirs ♥ said...

Stopping by again to wish you good luck Andrew but I know you'll do just fine. Be positive & all will be well. This is the first day of many more good days ahead of you!

Go for it!

impromptublogger said...

I hope all goes well and be patient and forgiving with yourself. You can't expect perfection the first day!

KYRIE said...

Good luck and have fun. Enjoy in the moments and I know u will do fine. Just be urself :)

Sharyna said...

Remember, EVERYONE is nervous their first day! You can do this!

sharyna

Barb said...

FOCUS on the success of the day!
FOCUS on the friends that are thinking you through this, and praying for your strength!
FOCUS on the independence!
FOCUS on the pride that comes with this!
FOCUS on the wonderful brown polyester uniform, and how it excentuates all of the good on a person's body! LOL

Good luck!

B~

justLacey said...

You will be too busy to panic! Oh I hope you really like it and I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow. Good luck!!!

justLacey said...

I bet the food your mom brings will last longer now too.

Portia said...

How exciting! I wish you the best of luck!
Just take it One. Step. At. A. Time. You will do great.

Mike said...

Good luck, Andrew!

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Try to have FUN with the experience. That is what makes life worth living... fun through effort.

PipeTobacco

CRUSTYBEEF said...

Good luck!
SOrry I've been away out of town, and sick on top of it!
Best of luck to you today!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Cheryl said...

I like what the Professor said...have fun! I'll be looking for a new post after your shift. BTW, my Hardee's uniform was a bright orange polyester!

Jackline said...

Hi Nice Blog .I think HR understands the importance of other people tracking time--IT, Lawyers, non-exempt employees, but struggles with the idea of time entry software .