Saturday, January 02, 2010

Cheryl Has a New Template…

My good and one of my longest blogging friends Cheryl has a new template after years of having the same one.  She surprised me and I was overjoyed to upload it for her after she picked one she liked.  I really appreciated her trusting me with her password and username – that’s a blogging friend for ya.  Stop by and tell her what you think of it!  I think you find her a good blog to stop in every few days and to read.  She mainly writes about her daily life much like me.  

Cheryl's LaDeDa

Untitled-1

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cool Andrew! What a surprise to come here and see my blog on your blog. It's amazing how many free Blogger templates are out there. I could never have pasted the code in on my own. Never. Thanks for being such a good friend all these years. Ladeda!

Hap Joy Free said...

Dang, if I knew you knew how to do this stuff, I wouldve asked you to help me yesterday. I had quite a fight with blogger whilst trying to upload a new temp. Finally settled on something easy, but do love it.

Who knows, Andrew, this could be the start of a small business op for you?

Christina

Andrew said...

Cheryl,

Your Welcome! I can't pass up any opportunity to post a photo of my computer desktop! Seriously, though, I really like your blog and want others to enjoy it as well.

Andrew

Andrew said...

Christina,

Feel free to ask me anytime you need help. I love doing that sort of blogging business and it is not a chore to me. You would make me happy by my being able to help a friend.

Andrew

Summer said...

It looks fabulous. You did a GREAT job!

Andrew said...

Thank you Summer! Love you,

Andrew

Melissa said...

great job!

Andrew said...

Thank you Melissa!

justLacey said...

I love it.

glittergirl said...

i've tried many times to change to a newer, fancy blog template & can never get it to work.

where did you find the template for cheryl's blog?

Andrew said...

glittergirl,

Cheryl find the template by searching for free blogger templates. There are thousands out there. All I did was upload the .xml file after downloading it and then configuring her widgets back to normal. It was pretty simple.