Sunday, April 15, 2018

And the Bell Tolls…

Oct17_NACS_FT07_FT

I am not feeling well this morning. I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin.

“Hey man!” my father said upon answering his cell phone.

“Can I get my Cokes and smokes at noon?” I asked my father hoping it would soothe me to a degree.

I had run out of cigarettes early this morning which was giving me the jitters. I also thought getting out of the house would help as well. I feel like a caged animal.

“Let me get cleaned up,” he said. “I still have on my pajamas.”

“Don’t make me linger,” I said with a tiresome air to my voice expecting a long wait.

“I’ll call you in just a little bit,” my father told me. “I promise you.”

I just took my noon medications and I hope that helps as well. Dad asked if I had taken them.

Charlie was really late this morning. Maggie’s and my anticipation can mount on such events. I was so glad to see him when he pulled up to the curb. Maggie went nuts she was so glad to see him as well.

“I need you to give me a crash course on how to operate my television,” Charlie told me. “I need to learn how to change the picture, the hue, the color.”

“Just come get me,” I told him. “I am ready any time.”

“What do you want for your supper?” Charlie then asked of KFC Sundays.

“Just my usual,” I replied. “Two chicken pot pies.”

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Hope your feeling better this evening...and got your Chicken pies...they are good....