Friday, April 13, 2018

My Birthday Wasn’t So Great…It Was Grand!

34-324-025-V08“Come on over and open your presents and birthday cards,” my father said around noon.

I drove on over barely missing two spastic squirrels.

“There can’t be a tablet computer in that little box,” my father said. “I am worried they sent you the wrong thing.”

I opened it up to find a little white box with gold letters spelling Huawei.

“There it is,” I told my father.

“That thing is tiny,” my father replied.

“It is called computing on a budget,” I said laughing.

It is dinky at 8 inches, but I love it and stayed up late last night playing with my new toy.

We waited until Charlie was off of work before we ordered the pizza and had cake and ice cream. Papa John’s is considered a delicacy by me and something I normally can’t afford. Charlie says he doesn’t like pizza, but he ate two slices.

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend!