Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Well I’ll Be a Monkey’s Uncle…

Puerto_Vallarta_Radio_ShackCharlie just called me from his way home from work. I grew excited at the sound of his voice.

“Andrew! I found your cables at Radio Shack,” Charlie told me. “I showed the printouts to the guy at the Shack and he knew exactly what you needed.”

“You weren’t going to give up were you?” I asked Charlie of his dogged determination in this matter. “Thank you so very, very much.”

“Well, I will be by your house in a little while,” Charlie told me. “It takes me an hour to drive back from Dadeville and I am on the road right now.”

“I’ll tell Maggie you are coming,” I replied. “She's going to love to see you.”

Charlie laughed.

“Do you want something for supper?” Charlie asked.

“Dad and I bought groceries last night,” I told him. “I have plenty of food.”

“I never asked you why you needed these cables,” Charlie said inquisitively. “I know you needed them for your home stereo I think.”

“I can play my video games in true 5.1 surround sound with them. Not simulated surround like Dolby Pro Logic,” I told Charlie. “I already have one cable and I needed two more.”

1 comment:

glittermom said...

When did you get your 1st computer?