Monday, April 09, 2018

Will We Ever See the Sun Again?

It has been dark and murky here for days on end. It seems like weeks. I just drove over to get today’s smokes and Cokes and it was spitting rain. I want some sunshine and 80°F days. The weather guessers say that if I hold on a few more days then I will get my warm and sunny days back again. My birthday Thursday is supposed to be mostly sunny and warm with a high of 75°F. I will consider it a birthday gift from Mother Nature.

I slept like a baby last night on my new bed. It was truly luxurious. Maggie had to get down once in the night to go potty then she ate some of her nibbles and came back to bed. She had to bark to wake me up to get back in the bed. Charlie called this afternoon and will be by with my two side tables and my lamps tonight.

My father says we also have a go for one sub $100 dollar computer part a month. This thrilled me to death and to no end. I have been planning on what to get and when to get it all afternoon.

“You were drinking more than that in Cokes each month,” he told me last night.

I was drinking a case of diet Coke every 4 days.

These are my first acquisitions. I will email Matt my shopping cart on the 1st of May.

ergonomic 4000 keyboard

I am getting two of these, my favorite keyboards, for $79 bucks. I am also getting two 3ft. category 7 Ethernet cables for $13.98

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000



Rosewill RCW-3-CAT7-BK 3 ft. Cat 7 Black Shielded Twisted Pair (S/STP) Networking Cable

cat 7 ethernet

No comments: