Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Down in the Dumps…

I have a deep case of the melancholies as I call them. Very deep. Dad called me last night and said, “Are you okay? You always come over or call me at least one time a day!” He then asked me if I was able to go to the grocery store and I said yes. I was starving with no food in my house and was just going through the motions. Every thing seems pointless when I get these moods. Maybe I will shake off this deep sadness and get back to normal in a few days.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Hopefully, this too shall pass. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

glittermom said...

I feel that way at times...it will pass...

Sharyn said...

A few of us were worried about you! It reminded me of many years ago when you up and disappeared for months and your fandom was outraged! Didn't you get some sort of cop welfare check out of that one? LOL Glad you're better!!