Sunday, April 29, 2018

Bad Hair Days Abound…

50d1eb455a33e8f4b422517d1b869ff3

bacon-egg-cheese-buscuitWell, I am glad someone’s hair looks worse than mine this morning,” Charlie said with a chuckle and a laugh as he walked inside mi Casa.

What little bit of hair Charlie has left was flailing about wildly. My hair looked like it had been hit by hurricane force winds. I had fallen asleep in my recliner this morning waiting on our Charlie. I sleepily laughed back as Charlie handed me McDonald’s biscuits and a monster Coke. Maggie can go from 0 to 100 quickly so you know she was happy and going strong when Charlie knocked on the door.

“I’ve got to finish my deliveries,” Charlie said. “I’ll see you again tonight for KFC. Do you want your usual?”

“Yeah, just my and Maggie’s two chicken pot pies,” I replied to mien Charlie.

I was overly overjoyed when I looked more closely at the biscuits and they were bacon, egg, and cheese. I think Maggie was as overjoyed as me as well.

No comments: