Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Looking Ahead to June 1st at Andrew’s Computer Parts…

A4RE_130810918420419437i9LhySL3oHJune 1st is looking pretty mundane and utilitarian. I will be getting two of Microsoft’s Intellimouse Explorers. I will be wireless mouse free. No more charging and changing of batteries. July 1st is when things start to get exciting and interesting. We will be delving into 2000 Mbps powerline networking.

Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 USB Gaming Mouse

$53.98($26.99 ea.)




***********************************************************


Cat 7 EthernetI am trying to future proof myself with category 7 Ethernet cables. Right now I have all category 6 cables. I will be getting three cables June 1st of the 7 ft. length.

Rosewill RCW-7-CAT7-BK 7 ft. Cat 7 Black Shielded Twisted Pair (S/STP) Networking Cable

  • $29.98($9.99 ea.)


***********************************************************


ThumbscrewsI can’t do without thumbscrews. I’ve got a power supply in one computer that needs securing. These will be $7.98 for a pack of 25 screws.

25pcs Computer Case Thumb Screws Thumbscrews for Cover/Power Supply/PCI Slots

No comments: