Thursday, January 13, 2005

Queue Braveheart soundtrack……

I cry, “Freeeeedoooommmm!!!!!!”

My first week of class is over and I have a long four day weekend ahead of me thanks to the late Martin Luther King Jr. Tomorrow will be a day of sleeping late, rest, and recuperation. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday will be spent studying. I have much reading and organizing of my hand written lecture notes to get caught up on. I like to type them into Microsoft word and make them legible and organized. I then print them out and put them neatly into a notebook organized by class.

Want some reflections on this past week? No, probably not. This blog has turned into the adventures of college guy. It is all I have to write about as that has been the focus of my life this week. Little else other than work has gone on and work has been routine.

The rain is softly pattering outside as I write this. You can see a few far off flashes of lightening in the distance. I like a rainy night sometimes other than the inconvenience of getting out in it. I can feel an enjoyable and relaxing evening coming on. I shall fire up my pipe, pour a hot mug of coffee, and sit out on the porch to the sound of falling rain. Sounds like a good plan and I shall now go and implement it. Now, where did I put that latest issue of Model Railroading that remains to be read……

No comments: