Sunday, January 23, 2005

The tragedy of Greek Tragedies……

I had over one hundred pages of Greek tragedies to read for class tomorrow evening. I made myself sit down to read the whole lot this afternoon. I can proudly say that I am finished and caught up. Man, those things were hard to read though. I guess it was the translation and style of the prose. Each page had nine or ten numbered annotations and they were distracting as I felt the need to read them and then I would lose my place on the page after looking down. I am glad I am finished.

Okay, now for a little apartment cleaning and getting some laundry for next week started. I am then going to study for my psychology test next week and follow that up with studying for my music appreciation class. A hot pot of coffee and my comfy lazy boy waits to cradle me as I endeavor to be a good student. Off we go…….

No comments: