Saturday, May 22, 2004

Being brave……

I have nothing to lose. I see that now. Alaine brought me home after playing dominoes and some computer games. I asked her to stop by spectrum for me to grab a coke and some cigars.

A man was standing outside and walked up to her car. He was asking for money. I walked out and stepped aside.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want a few bucks to buy some beer”. He replied.

“Fuck off and leave us alone.” I exclaimed. I was in no mood for bullshit.

He told me he was going to kick my ass. I said, “Go for it big man, see what you can do!”

He started to grab my shoulder and I grabbed his arm. He saw that I was stronger.

“Don’t fuck with me you son of a bitch!” I replied.

“I am in no mood to fuck with some stupid bastard.” I followed up.

He backed off and told me he was sorry. I told him it was okay but don’t give me any more trouble.

I could have kicked that dumb son of a bitches’ ass but I didn’t want to look like an asshole to Alaine. Hurt arm or not, I am a formidable opponent.

I sat back down in the car and apologized. I felt it embarrassed her. I worried about it. I just wanted to take care of her and see that she was safe.

No comments: