Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Feeling apprehensive……

I get this feeling sometimes. I have this feeling of melancholy and sadness. As if I lost someone very dear to me and I am grieving. I cannot adequately describe it. It is this all encompassing loneliness and sensitivity to the things around me.

I could no longer sleep so I am up very early. It is now 6:30 AM and I am wide awake. I feel as if the rest of the world is still fast asleep and I am all alone. Here I sit all alone writing in this journal.

I do have things to do today. I have physical therapy at 2:30 pm and I dread it. I just don’t think it should hurt like it does. It is so painful. I am going to grab George’s arm and over extend it and see if he likes it today. I bet he would cry out and curse as well.

Let me close and go get some breakfast started. My stomach is rumbling in protest and wants to be filled. I think I will just make some oatmeal and have some toast this morning. I do not feel like cooking at all. I want to sleep and cannot. It’s a bad feeling. I want to cover my head and wrap up and hide myself from the world.

No comments: