Friday, July 24, 2015

Calling it Quits…

What would be a polite and gentlemanly way to tell a woman you don’t want to date her anymore?  I thought I would tell her I have too much going on in my private life to date someone right now.   I have decided I am cutting ties with Laura.  Too many strange things are going on that are making my spidey dating sense tingle and go off.  She posted today on Facebook thinking I wouldn’t see it with her multiple Facebook accounts about the proper way to  suck D—k.  That was the end for me.  I want to date a woman with more class than that. I think that it is demeaning for a woman to do that anyway.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like you have a plan that will work. You owe her nothing, you know. And from what you have written it does not sound like she is your Type at all. Just thank her and get out.

Is there a mental health group or center through your psych doc where you might meet others who share some of your experiences and understand? Everyone there will get social phobias.

Christina said...

I disagree, respectfully. As a fellow human of the world, you owe her truth. I simple "We're not a fit" is the truth. No need to lie, and no need to explain every last detail of why you're not a fit for each other. Think about if you were on the receiving end of a rejection. Would you want to think that person is making up a story. The story is to save you the discomfort of rejecting her. Not her.

On a personal note: I agree that someone who posts something as crude as how to give a proper BJ on social media is not someone I'd want to date. (Just cus it shows some immaturity). But be honest....do you really think oral sex is demeaning? Why? We're adults here, let's discuss....



amelia said...

I'd say you've definitely made the right decision.

Billy said...

Three cheers for Christina! I agree with everything you said.