Tuesday, July 28, 2015

No Grocery Shopping for You!

By the time dad arrived last night, I just didn’t feel like going through that whole rigmarole of grocery shopping.  I think he was glad as well as he had a hellacious day at the pharmacy.  He slumped down in my couch and didn’t want to move. He works one more day tomorrow and then he is off for awhile.  Hopefully, he will get back to his Tuesday and Thursday schedule.

Mom just stopped by with bologna sandwiches worried I was starving.  She also had two of the largest containers of Gain and Tide with bleach I had ever seen.  Charlie had obviously been to Sam’s Club.  Mom kept asking me if I was mad at her.

“Why would I be mad at you?” I asked her.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I guess cause I am being a busybody.”

I chuckled and gave her a hug.

“Busybodies get things done,” I told her.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Why doesn't your dad retire already...I'm assuming he really doesn't have to work...what's going on with his other house?

Summer said...

Love your mom!