Sunday, July 26, 2015

Late Sunday Evening as Life Marches Ever Forward…

I have had the hardest time staying awake lately.  It seems all I want to do is sleep.  Laura suggested today that the depression side of my illness is coming out and making itself known.  I don’t feel depressed, but just sleepy all the time.  She doesn’t feel well today also – saying she feels nervous and jittery.  She’s got me a dozen questions to ask my father ,the pharmacist, tonight.

It is time for Sunday night fried chicken.  I think I am going with the chicken tenders this week.  The closer to seven I get, the more excited I will get.  I’m ready for some hardcore schizophrenia meds as we speak. Maybe they will make me feel better as they usually do.   All the Klonopin I take at night tends to settle my nerves and settles me down as well.

Laura and I had a long talk on the phone last night.  I told her some of my misgivings about her and she said I was taking things out of context.   We decided to both keep giving it a shot and go out next week.  There is another suitor in the midst and he is actively pursuing her as well.   She says he gets on her nerves which makes me chuckle.  He certainly is a determined and needy fellow on Facebook.  I’m the laid back one of the bunch.  You certainly won’t catch me groveling like Richard does.   Richard is probably one of the neediest fellows that I’ve come across in years.

2 comments:

Annabel said...

Hmmm... Give it another week, but don't discount your initial reservations. I've done that many times as almost always regret it. Trust your instincts. Seems to me she wants the attention of being pursued by multiple men.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Annabel! Instincts are usually correct.