Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mom’s in that Mood Again…

B003NR57BY_boxWe are once again driving to Auburn often to pick up books from Books-A-Million.  Dad has appreciated me driving her as my mother on the roads of busy Auburn would be total mayhem and disaster.  Mom is also off her diet and it is contagious.  We’ve both been bad influences on each other and have been stopping at our favorite Sonic and getting chocolate shakes for our drive back up the interstate. 

We also stopped by Best Buy today (Andrew’s technological Mecca) and I bought a brand-new wireless mouse.  As I have said before on this blog, I collect computer mice and keyboards.  This mouse’s batteries are supposed to last two years so that is heartening to know. It feels tiny in my big old hand, though.

Photo Credit:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Logitech-M510-Wireless-nano-USB-Full-Size-Laser-Mouse-Gray-Ships-Worldwide-/330800657465

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the date went well, Andrew!

Anonymous said...

^^^ That's from me, Small. I forgot to sign. :)

Summer said...

Looks like all is well in Andrewland and you got mac and cheese to boot!

glittermom said...

Are you doing ok? Has your dad come home yet? How's your foot?