Monday, July 27, 2015

Not Much to Say Tonight Belying My Usual Verbose Self…

Laura and I chatted online throughout the day and that may be why I am not very verbose tonight. She is still feeling really mentally ill and I am hapless as what to do.  I finally got off the computer and started cleaning house.  I got the kitchen clean and then I cleaned the den.  I need to sweep the den and then I will be through with that room.  My bedroom is my next task to accomplish tomorrow.   Then I will clean the bathroom and can say finis.

I go to the grocery store tonight and I am cooking this week despite dad’s predicted protests. He will just have to bitch and moan. Those Marie Calendar’s meals left me hungry towards the end of last week.  Thankfully, Mom brought her and I Arby’s tonight.   My recipe for spaghetti and meat sauce will feed me for three days.  $60 dollars of spaghetti fixings will feed me for six days.  So that’s the plan.

Laura laughed at me when I just texted her that I was feeling a little wild eyed and bushy tailed myself – that mental illness is contagious.

I am listening to the Thievery Corporation’s greatest hits for the first time and it is interesting.  It was recommended by a friend who has similar tastes in music as mine.  They have lots of Middle Eastern and Reggae influences in their sound.

No comments: