Monday, July 06, 2015

Don’t You Just Love it When UPS Pulls Up in Front of Your House?

UPS – the new Santa Claus…

UPS_truck_-804051I’ve been eagerly awaiting some computer parts these past few days.  I bought a new bracket for the power supply in my blogging computer.  It is now securely fastened to the frame of my computer case. It was just sitting on the floor of the enclosure and it was bugging the hell out of me. Mainly because it was such an expensive power supply that needed to be secured.   I also bought a really nice, new heat sink and fan for the processor in my blogging computer as well.  My processor temperatures dropped almost 20 degrees Celsius at idle. I was just using the stock Intel heat sink and fan, and as usual they suck.  This allowed me to overclock my processor to 4.8 GHz and it is completely stable.  I also got two DVI to HDMI cables which I needed the most. 

Photo Credit:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Parcel_Service

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your foot is better soon.

Small