Saturday, July 25, 2015

Maggie Tickles Me Sometimes…

Maggie was putting up a fuss about something this morning – making a lot of noise directed at me.  It turned out that the grass was very wet with dew, she had to go to the bathroom something fierce, and didn’t want to get her feet wet.  I am not joking.  That crazy dog.  The urge to go potty finally grew too strong and out the dog door she went. Now? She is on the den floor licking her wet paws.

SeX talK…

Christina Said…

I disagree, respectfully. As a fellow human of the world, you owe her truth. I simple "We're not a fit" is the truth. No need to lie, and no need to explain every last detail of why you're not a fit for each other. Think about if you were on the receiving end of a rejection. Would you want to think that person is making up a story. The story is to save you the discomfort of rejecting her. Not her.
On a personal note: I agree that someone who posts something as crude as how to give a proper BJ on social media is not someone I'd want to date. (Just cus it shows some immaturity). But be honest....do you really think oral sex is demeaning? Why? We're adults here, let's discuss....

I guess I am a babe in the woods are far as sex is concerned.  Now, mind you, I enjoy pleasuring a woman with cunnilingus, but I don’t like blow jobs for all those times down at the Piggly Wiggly when all the crack whores were giving blowjobs behind the store to get up money to buy crack cocaine.  I associated blowjobs as being a demeaning act for crack whores and drug lords. 

World of WarCraft…

My dwarf hunter made it to level 20 this morning.  I expected there to be fanfare! LOL  The game is getting increasingly harder as time passes and I level up.  I have yet to tap into the social part of the game just yet, though.  It seems as if there is everyman for himself – everyman trying to level up as fast as they can while I am just enjoying a slow ride to ascension.   

1 comment:

Christina said...

I understand your feelings better now. I was not a reader of your blog back in those days, so do not know the details of that. But, yes, it does sound ugly.

I miss your stories of George. I guess he is still in prison and you have no word of him?