Thursday, July 02, 2015

Yee Haw!

super-duper-gigantic-big-gulpIt will be just one more short hour until Charlie arrives. Yee Haw! I have a plumber named Mike coming at 7pm as well.  My bathroom sink stopped up and Drano didn’t do a damn thing to fix it. Mike works a day job and does plumbing in his off time.  He does excellent work.  Charlie taught me about Mike. Mike also installed my new water heater a few months back.

I wonder what treat Charlie is going to bring the Magster and I? I know I am getting my medications.  I hope I also get a big, gigantic, delicious, caffeine infused Coca-Cola as Charlie has been known to bring me.  I will be so glad to see him.  It has been a long, lonely day and Charlie’s demeanor and company will brighten the surroundings.

Mom just called sounding like her normal self again. Chipper. She wants to go get a Reuben sandwich and curly fries at Arby’s.  I told her that sounded like a good plan to me.  I told her I would pick her up under the portico at 8pm. She sounded really excited. 

Mom just gets lonesome as well and will medicate herself to make herself sleep and escape the world.  When I drank beer all the time, it was to quell the pain I was feeling inside of me.   You forget your problems after a six pack of beer or a couple bottles of wine.  For mom, it is a handful of Xanax so I can understand why she does what she does.  

Photo Credit:   http://pesinworld.com/2013/03/

free-arbys-reuben-sandwich-wpurchase-4970

No comments: