Thursday, July 09, 2015

Her Name is Laura…

11013484_926168090728881_3287853126340731566_nI was talking to Laura last night – my new relationship interest.  I told her I was going to get up the courage to ask her out for a dinner date once my foot is better and when I get up the courage to actually ask.  She told me just to let her know and that she is excited about it.  I am going to get some flowers to give her on our first date as well.  I also wrote to her last night to tell me her favorite restaurant in Lagrange.  I expect her to get online this morning and tell me that.  Mom and I are going tomorrow to get me some new tennis shoes and a nice shirt for me to wear.  The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.  My chariot of love is cleaner than it has been in years thanks to Charlie’s help with a good wax job and a thorough vacuuming.

p_IMGP4332[9]

I also take mom to Books-a-Million in Auburn tomorrow.  She has called me ten times fretting I may not be able to take her.  I told her to quit worrying so much – I can still get around pretty good.  I am just going to sit in the car while she does her business.  We will go to Best Buy if I feel up to it tomorrow.  I am dying for a new corded computer mouse.

No comments: