Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cancelled Date…

I cancelled Laura’s and my date tonight.  My spidey sense is going off something fierce and I am getting weird vibes that this woman may not be who she portrays herself as being. She closed down her Facebook page and started another with a different last name the other day and invited me in as a friend.  It just seems really fishy to me.  She said Facebook took her page down because she posted something about the confederate flag.  I don’t buy that excuse for any reason. The ACLU and their attack lawyers would be all over Facebook like stink on shit if they were banning such posts. 

4 comments:

glittermom said...

Better safe then sorry....you really never know who your talking to on line...she might be ok but don't get to involved till you know someone better....good for you picking up on that...

Michelle said...

Good idea to trust your gut feeling. It's usually right.

Anonymous said...

Apple removed all games with a confederate flag

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/06/25/apple-pulls-confederate-flag-games/29287163/

Anonymous said...

How ironic. Lori > Laura lol