Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Comment Replies…


Sharyn Bellah said...

Oh, I forgot to ask, does Maggie have her own food budget? Pet food can be expensive and I never see it on your very modest budget….

Andrew Replies…

Dad usually pays for Maggie’s dogfood as it can run from $14.99 to $19.99 for a big bag. Your are right. It can be expensive and we buy an expensive brand which my mother chose and Maggie expects now. I guess I could buy Maggie Ol’ Roy or Alpo, but she wouldn’t eat it. She’s got to have her freeze dried venison and turkey. Maggie eats a lot of people food as well. We were munching on pepperoni which she loves just tonight.

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

LOL NO Ole Roy!! It makes yellow loose poop!! And I think it's cute she has her own money. A girl has to do that now, you know! LOL Maggie's got back money!! That's funny!