Tuesday, June 05, 2018

My Miasma…

It is already half past five and I haven’t had my shower and shave for the day. This is very unlike me. I just feel this bored complacency and a general ineptitude.  I hope when six arrives I will get cleaned up before my father comes over. He said he was visiting with Maggie and I tonight. He also wants to see that television in action when connected to a computer. I got it to work in 2k or super high definition. My games, TV shows, and movies have never looked better.

Yesterday was like the 12th day in a row I got on up, took a shower, and took care of business (that old perfectionist in me working). I certainly don’t want to buck that trend like I did today. At least I’ve got clean clothes in the dryer and they are going to smell wonderful when I put them on after my shower. Progress! Not perfection! Right?

Edit: Shower has been taken. Shave foregone. Clean clothes are on. I have spaghetti meat sauce bubbling away on the stove. We’re making progress this day. Better late than never.

No comments: