Saturday, June 30, 2018

Pizza and a Charlie Cut…

Charlie sure has been feeding me a lot lately. Charlie called me this evening and said he was on the way with pizza and Cokes. I thanked him profusely and he arrived moments later. It was one of those large $6 Little Caesar's Extra Most Bestest pizzas and it was delicious – full of mozzarella, pizza sauce, and pepperoni. Maggie helped me eat it and we managed to finish the whole thing in one sitting. I feel like a beached whale at the moment.

“Don’t wash your hair today as I am cutting your hair tonight,” Charlie then told me. “I give a better haircut when your hair is dirty.”

Charlie was too late as I had already taken my shower early this morning. I’ve been using some high powered apple scented dandruff shampoo and it has really cleared up my scalp. I know Charlie will be pleasantly surprised tonight.

No comments: