Sunday, June 24, 2018

The Aquarium Bug Has Bitten Me Hard…

aquarium animated

I was “the fish guy” at a pet store in Birmingham, Alabama for four years. I am well versed in maintaining aquariums. I’ve long been out of the hobby, but now want to rejoin it and have an aquarium of my own. Rachel got all my many aquariums and equipment in the divorce so I am starting from scratch. I am going to use my computer part money to get back into the hobby. Dad thought it was very interesting that I use my coveted computer part money for something else, but wholeheartedly supported my decision.

3 comments:

Berryvox said...

I keep thinking about getting a small aquarium and either a betta fish or some peaceful schooling fish. But I want to be absolutely certain I'm doing it right.

glittermom said...

Aquariums are so relaxing to just sit and watch. Good idea.

Jan said...

I love to sit and watch an aquarium! As you do most things, I'm sure that when you decide to start, you will do a bang up job. Hope you share with us!