Thursday, June 07, 2018

My Dog Has a Name. It is Spelled M-a-g-g-i-e!

022510_0010 copy2[10][4]

What am I going to do without my dog tonight? I know she won’t sleep a wink on the cold concrete floor of that kennel at the veterinarian. No cuddles tonight either as the air conditioner drops the temperatures into the low seventies as we sleep overnight. I won’t even have to let her down off the bed for a potty break and get her back in the bed when she returns. She’ll bark at me to let me know she wants up if I’ve fallen back asleep.

“I called you two weeks ago to bring her out here,” the Vet. technician said chastising me.

“Life got in the way and it is not exactly Maggie’s favorite place to visit,” I said in rebuttal. “I hate to put her through all of this.”

Maggie was shaking like a leaf as I held her. At least she didn’t urinate on me this visit.

No comments: