Saturday, June 30, 2018

Comment Replies…

Blogger glittermom said...

Wow! This is getting better and better! You will now have a friend for life. What will your father say about buying the radiator. It’s done so nothing he can do about it.

Andrew Replies…

Glittermom, I’ve already told him about it and he said it is coming out of my $200 of aquarium money I have saved up until it can be repaid.

“It’s your money,” he said to me implying that I probably won’t get paid back.

Jermaine gets his government check at the first or third of the month I believe and I expect him to pay me back then. I love working on cars so this is fun for me. A labor of love as they say.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Maybe he could pay you in 2 to 3 instsllments so he’s not short.

Sharyn said...

Yes work on an installment plan if necessary! Don't take him to Judge Judy court! LOL