Monday, June 04, 2018

Got ‘cha!

I told my father I fixed the television this morning. I was explaining to him on how I did it.

“How did you know to use the remote to reset it?” he asked

“I searched for how to reset it on the internet,” I replied.

“Do you want it back?” I then asked. “We could put it in mom’s room.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” my father replied looking smug in his pajamas.

He then said “Got ‘cha” really loudly and laughed and laughed.

“I know you had your heart set on getting that television. It is yours to keep,” he told me.

I told my father thank you and gave him a man hug as he was sitting down.

Goin’ to the Movies?

Solo A Star Wars Story was certainly met with many mixed reviews. My favorite film critic gave it 2 out of 4 stars and I trust him. His reviews are spot on. I didn’t waste my time on a movie ticket.

“Just another run-of-the-mill heist movie,” he said. “Move along.”

I have trouble concentrating and sitting through movies. There are so many movies I want to see like The Planet of the Apes series, Rogue One a Star Wars Story, The Arrival, The Martian, and Interstellar. See the science fiction trend I have going?

No comments: