Thursday, June 10, 2004

A plug for Plark.....

I just wanted to tell you about an interesting blog that I enjoy reading. He updates frequently and always has interesting posts. I found his blog while browsing the links of The Frumpy Professor. (An excellent blog in its own right as well that you should check out.)

Plark is about to embark upon a grand adventure. He is going to move to the northern latitudes of China and teach English. I think you will all find this excellent reading in the days to come as he prepares and leaves to go to work. If you get some spare time then drop him a line of support and read about his adventures.

One of the great things about blogging is that we can form communities and support each other around the globe. We have a voice and are able to speak with this voice to those who choose to read us. I just wanted to voice my support for Plark and Pipe Tobacco's blogs. They have both been good friends even though we have never met or talked in real life. Man, this blogging phenomenon is something else.

You can read Plark here. (link opens in a new window)

No comments: